Wednesday, July 4, 2007

No computers from my company for CITEC . . .

I won't mention the name of this well-known entertainment company, but they don't have the process setup to make the contribution. I find this extremely disappointing. But I will focus my efforts on finding other alternatives. Already asking people about it and have received some good suggestions. I'll find a way to get them equipment.

Africa lags behind in technology development. I'd like to help in my own small way to change that. I have a pan-African view. I believe African-Americans could make better progress if we had a stronger, viable motherland. Things are not going well for us now, especially in this era of right-wing dominance. It seem hopeless. But we can't give up hope. We all must do what we can in our own small or large way. My work in Africa is my ripple in the pond . . .

No comments: