Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cameroon won't be a vacation, deux . . .

So not only do I have to conduct the workshops, but I'll be on a press junket! There will be four workshops on communications strategies on how to initiate, manage, and close a project. And I think I might be doing one on technical writing, although from the email that might be reserved for talking about it as a career.

I'm still not quite sure what I'll be doing with my other host, BEDERUP. I know I'll be meeting with villagers in the region and videotaping their ceremonial dances. I hope that's the extent of it. I have a feeling after the CITEC experience I'll be exhausted.

The next time I correspond with CITEC I am going to ask them whether I'll have SOME TIME for sightseeing, relaxing, and being a tourist :-)

Good luck to me. I better be feeling well, eh?!

No comments: