Sunday, July 29, 2007

In Belo

Limited access to phones and Internet. Very different from Yaounde. I'm out in a remote village with very little creature comforts. The people are incredibly nice, but I've never been a person into "roughing" it and that's exactly what it is like out here.

The environment is lush. In the mountains surrounded by waterfalls. Will try to update more when I can get to another computer.

Experiences like this makes you appreciate the standard of living in the US :-)

2 comments:

kbear said...

I can't wait to here more about Belo. Quit complaining, you're from Mississippi, you've seen worse living conditions.

Unknown said...

Perhaps you need to take a sweet or two from that Whitman's Sampler you mentioned to a waterfall to pass some time, no? Insulin can be had somewhere, I'm sure...