Thursday, April 12, 2007

Very simple solution . . .

I contacted CAMBIETEC and HINT and informed them that will contact them in a couple of weeks of what I might be able to contribute to them.

How simple was that!? Instead of pondering and stressing over how to juggle the organizations, I should have simply contacted them and told them I needed more time.

Duh!!

I don't know about you, but I have a tendency to make situations more difficult than they have to be. You'd think by now I would know better. After all life is hard enough. There are some things you absolutely have no control. HOwever, some instances in life you can control and when you can, you should.

1 comment:

airwolf said...

Sometimes when we are under stress we don't necessarily see the big picture. We aren't capable of making rational decisions or making sense of anything.

I am glad that you were able to make 'heads and tells' of the situation. Your solution: Tell them you need time. GREAT!

That is one of the essential features of a human. We make our lives harder than its necessary.

Just to be a devils advocate: We don't control ANYTHING!