Sunday, April 8, 2007

OK, I guess I'm wrong . . .

I haven't contacted the other groups. It occurs to me that I haven't received the formal invitation letter I was promised from BEDERUP. Until I get it, I wonder if I should let the other groups go?

I don't doubt that BEDERUP won't send the invitation. I've already wired my reservation fee to them. They have received and acknowledged it. And they've said they're going to send the formal invitation. But from life experience it seems it's never wise to let one opportunity go until you secure another one--sort of like don't quit your job until you have another one :-)

It's early April and I'm not scheduled to be in Africa until mid-July. Seems like I won't be dishonorable if I wait a few more days until I get the formal invitation.

Probably making this too hard. I have a tendency to do that!!

1 comment:

airwolf said...

Come ON!! Its just like skinning dipping, just GO FOR IT! If they have already acknowledged and confirmed your reservation that should be enough. What are you expecting, a parade? Footage of them sacrificing a small animal in your name? Or perhaps you want half of Cameroon's GDP in your bank account? Either way, don't fret about it and relax. Aren't you taking YOGA??