Monday, May 28, 2007

That darn documentary . . .

Still haven't begun shooting my video on preparing for the trip. Between my illness and my producing partner being incredibly busy, I haven't been able to start. And I still haven't purchased the camera!

However, I've been feeling much better lately, which encourages me not to postpone the trip and start recording some footage on getting prepared. My producing partner is still swamped so another good friend has offered to help me shoot until he's available. So now I'm going online to find an affordable camera. I HOPE within the next few days I'll post details about my new camera.

You know while I have some downtime, it might be good to shop for items such as hiking shoes and other accessories designed for the trip.

peace . . .

2 comments:

airwolf said...

I hope you get someone to help you. If I wasn't too busy this summer i'd go with you and be your camera man. Africa would be an excellent choice to travel, don't you think?

Geez, getting a nice camera and knowing which ones are good will be a hard task in itself. Hopefully, you know someone that has one already and thus will orient you in the best choice. if you need recommendations about cameras i know someone who is a camera buff, he'll give you some advice.

Good luck!!!

Aaron said...

Hey B-

I'm so, so sorry that things have been so crazy and we haven't gotten together as we planned to, to shoot some footage.. i hope to make it up to you tenfold someday soon.. all my love!

Aaron