Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting a visa

I'm now working on getting my Visa. So far this is what I have two photos for visa application, bank statements, passport, and travel itinerary. Now I have to get my yellow fever vaccination. When that's done I'll submit all the items to one of the companies I found on the Internet that processes visas.

My main concern is submitting my passport to one of these companies. I know they do this everyday, but I feel it would just be MY luck that they lose my passport. Then I'll have scramble at the last minute to get a replacement. And I just have last minute stress!!!

Hopefully this won't happen and I'll obtain my visa without any problems.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow it all sounds very exciting!

airwolf said...

Good job in getting things done early. I don't know why it requires so many documents to travel. WHY THE BORDERS! Eliminate borders I say. Anyway, how much will the vaccinations be? Expensive I am sure.

You have the right idea about being apprehensive about having your passport lost. It is very wise to have copies of everything. Everything will work out great. You are amazing woman with an awesome trip ahead of you. By the way, have I mentioned already that you are a hottie?? YOU ARE!!