Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Activities for the last day

Thursday is my last day in Cameroon. I'm scheduled to be anointed the Mufua for Nkem of the Fontem tribe. I'm excited. Professor Amin reviewed the process of the ceremony. Fortunately it is very simple. And they take this very SERIOUSLY. After that point, I will only be referred to as Mafua, unless we're in professional settings.

If I have time after the ceremony, I'll give you the rundown. If not, this will be my last post before returning home. If it is my last post, thanks for sharing this experience with me. I had planned to write more but limited internet access didn't make it possible. The internet connection is slow so I doubt I'll post any pictures until after my return--although I do at least want to post the pictures of me receiving my chicken from the Fon :-)

Later . . .

No comments: