Saturday, March 31, 2007

Explanation for long post absence

Ok, I hope I'm back posting consistently. I've never mentioned it before, but I deal with a chronic kidney ailment. I never wrote about it on the blog because I wanted a place/world/universe where it doesn't exist. Also, if the organizations who've invited me to come were to know about this they might be hesitant to allow me entry. This ailment already interferes with so many other aspects of my life. I didn't want it to be the cause of preventing me from conducting this trip the in the manner I want.

However, I decided to write about it because it is a major factor in this trip. The ailment generates constant pain, which interferes with my daily routine. Each day I'm concerned that I won't have the energy to make this trip. Yet, it motivates me to strive harder to find a solution to end this ailment, and if I can't end it at least I can manage it and keep on with my life.

Hopefully, the next post on this subject will be the last. I hope I'll be expressing how happy I am that I've overcome it or manage it well. I refuse to let it prevent me from going on this trip and having the marvelous time I deserve.

Hope and faith . . .

1 comment:

airwolf said...

I am sorry that you were feeling ill. Hopefully, through your faith and other's prayers, you will continue to live a life full of happiness and joy. Take Care!